Thursday, May 06, 2004

Read about Picasso Painting setting record for auction sale with 100+ millions and wondering how it might be connected to my recent interest to write Kavithai ( Poem) about "Thoorighai ( Paint brush)" :)

Frustrating day at work. I generally take others feedback well in the right sense ( Even if they don't mean it in that way) but today it was totally different. I was furious and fuming all day. Such incidents and remarks should propel me higher and higher.

Discussed with Ram how frustrating it is even to debug one simple code ( protocol handler...).
Technology has still lot to improve and we are in stone age still in IT. It's too soon to call "IT doesn't matter". I really feel that it is just the beginning of the beginning.


I often see some famous quotes as the foot note in some emails that are thought provoking.

Thinking about some of the qutoes I love

"Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention , sincere effort ,intelligent direction and skillful execution. It represents the wise choice of many alternatives"

"We must be the change we wish to see"

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him"

"My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right"

I will add more to this collection in later blogs.

No comments: